What We Do
We serve as the leading national information, referral and advocacy organization committed to well being and quality of life of Indo-Americans in their senior years.
- Creating awareness of Indo-American senior issues and needs.
- Providing information on issues and services pertaining to Indo-American seniors
- Advocacy at the local, state, and national levels on Indo-American senior issue
- Forging collaborations with public and private service providers
- Providing advisory support to Indian community, business and professional groups in developing senior programs and services
- Working with Indian and other groups to create a store of information regarding senior issues and problems.
- Educating the public by organizing workshops, seminars and conferences to address senior issues.
How We Do It
Our History30+ YEARS OF ADVOCACY
Flagship conference highlights
and accomplishments of NIAASC through the years
NIAASC Celebrated its 20th Anniversary in ShantiNiketan, Florida
2014NIAASC Celebrated its 15th Anniversary in ShantiNiketan, Florida
2009NIAASC Celebrated its 10th Anniversary in New York and Kerala Center.
NIAASC was incorporated officially and received its non-profit 501C3 status
Inception of NIAASC at dinner meeting, initiated by Global Organization of People of Indian Origin (GOPIO)
Subscribe to our e-mail list